My Journey to Learning Data Structures from Scratch — Tree
In the last post, we looked into some problems using Deque. In this post, we will start with learning about Tree data structure.
Trees are non-linear data structures that are apt to represent hierarchical data such as folder structure in operating system Drive->Folder->Files. These are recursive in nature with multiple level of sub-trees under each node.
Read https://www.tutorialspoint.com/data_structures_algorithms/tree_data_structure.htm for more theoretical information.
- Insert elements in Tree (Solution)
- Implement In-Order Traversal (Solution)
- Implement Pre-Order Traversal (Solution)
- Implement Post-Order Traversal (Solution)
- Implement a function to return if the given element exists in the tree or not (Solution)
- Eyeball all the previous problem from Queues.
Also, if you are also into Machine Learning/Natural Language Processing, etc domain, just like me. Make sure to check out detailed Research Paper Walkthroughs on my YT channel.